Great value electricians - guaranteed workmanship
With no call out charge, a quick response and exceptional levels of customer service we are confident that we cannot be beaten for value for money.
- No call out charge
- Fixed price services
- Free quotes provided
- Free warranty included
- Rapid response to emergencies
- Full range of services
Call for quotes & advice: 0203 674 1686
Job estimates, bookings and information
Select the form that you would like to use from the drop down menu below and enter your details.
|I would like to:|
We provide some of our services at a fixed price and for longer duration work we will come and visit you to carry out a free no obligation survey. All the work we carry out is guaranteed which means that any on going related problems or snagging will be carried out free of charge.
- Our charges are completely transparent and you will be kept informed throughout the process and will not undertake any additional work before consulting
- Fixed price quote are available for some jobs
- All prices detailed on this website are subject to VAT at the current rate of 20%
- Evening, weekend and holiday rates may vary
- Parking charges may apply in some situations
- There is a minimum charge of one hour for all jobs after which labour is charged in half hourly increments
- Work must be paid for on completion by credit or debit card (all major cards accepted) and we reserve the right to take a deposit for any required parts and materials in advance of collection
- Any discounts that might be available from time to time apply to labour only (unless otherwise agreed) and apply only to work booked in on the standard half hourly rate
We have an office based support team who handle the scheduling and, where required, ordering of parts and materials and this ensures that jobs run smoothly, on time and most importantly within budget.
Please contact the PGS office for more information and prices - 0203 674 1686
free advice & quotes
Enter your details below
and we will call you back.
|“They were friendly and gave us honest advice.”
|“Please extend my gratitude to your engineers, their professionalism is immensely appreciated”
Mr Mburaburirwe, TW13
|“The guy worked all-day and did not leave until quite late ensuring that the job was finished properly. Once again thank you.”
Mr Lloyd, Epsom
|“I am very very pleased with your engineer...he seems to understand the system so well.”
Mrs Keith, TW10
|“Many thanks again Nick for a wonderful service.”
|“Thanks for the plumber that came along yesterday. Very nice and helpful young guy. First class!”
Mr Sergeant, KT8